How's it going everybody? I created this blog partially for networking, partially because I heard companies like it, and partially because I'm bored. Most of my posts will be sports-related, and most will be concerned with the Oregon Ducks. I am a junior at UO majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and a minor in Economics. I am very passionate about sports, namely the Ducks, my family, my fraternity (Sigma Chi), and all of the people who make me the person I am today.
I would really appreciate any feedback and constructive criticism, but save the hate for someone else. I love nothing more than to talk Ducks and recruiting as well as the Seattle Mariners so please don't hesitate to do so. Anyways, I look forward to posting whenever something piques my interest and hopefully I can keep it somewhat entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment