So, it appears that the Ducks and Broncos will shake hands pregame. Absolutely ridiculous. I really don't see an upside to this. It's a nice and novel idea, but how about a mandatory handshake after the game? You know, maybe after emotions have cooled and not everyone is completely jacked up on Mt. Dew? Makes much more sense to me. Masoli hates it, Thomas hates it, Kelly hates it. I'm sure the Boise players and fans don't like it.
My question now is, who has to be the guy at the front of the line approaching the Boise players? This is where the walk-ons come in. Send the guys who won't play to meet the Boise players first and get sanwiched.
In all seriousness, I hope it works out, I hope no one starts a fight, and it's merely a wussy formality before a great game. 14 Days!!!
Go Ducks!!
--Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment